Advice to parents
For the smooth running of the lessons:
- Equip your child properly: warm jacket, mittens, goggles or mask, sun cream, handkerchiefs.
- Do not watch the lesson or talk to your child during the lesson.
- Inform the instructor of any health problems your child may have.
- Let the instructor decide if a change of level is necessary.
- Bring your child's lesson card or E-ticket (each lesson card is given as a personal pass)
- Be on time for the start of the group or private lessons: any delay is included in the lesson time
- Have a ski pass to attend the lessons EXCEPT ON THE FIRST DAY FOR BEGINNERS - The instructor will tell you when the child will need one.
HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Remember that your child is here to have fun. The aim of our lessons is to allow them to learn at their own pace, not to make them great champions!